27 miles east
Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI)
90 miles north
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
71 miles west
Lancaster Airport (LNS)
6 miles west
Airport Ground Transportation
For your convenience, the Piano Technicians Guild in partnership with the Lancaster Convention & Visitors Bureau is offering complimentary transportation July 8, 10, 14 and 15, to and from Harrisburg International Airport for attendees staying at the Lancaster Marriott Hotel and Hotel Lancaster.
Scheduled dates and times:
Sunday, July 8
- 2 pm and 7 pm to pick up at Harrisburg Airport and drop off at Marriott & Lancaster Hotel.
Tuesday, July 10
- Noon, 2 pm, 6 pm and 8 pm to pick up at Harrisburg Airport and drop off at Marriott & Lancaster Hotel.
Saturday, July 14
- 6 pm to pick up at Marriott and Lancaster Hotel and drop off at Harrisburg Airport
Sunday, July 15
- 8 am, Noon, 1 pm and 3 pm to pick up at Marriott and Lancaster Hotel and drop off at Harrisburg Airport
*No charge for PTG convention attendees.
On the day of your arrival simply:
- Follow signs in the airport to Bus/Shuttle pick up.
- Look for Elite Coach. A PTG sign will be in bus window.
- Please check in with shuttle driver.
- If you miss your scheduled shuttle, you may wait for the next one and board if there is room available. If there is not room or no additional times are scheduled, you will need to arrange your own transportation.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah @ email@example.com
Bus service Monday – Saturday, Route 7
Harrisburg City Cabs
717-948-5990 or 717-232-5555
schedules for travel from other cities to Lancaster, PA