Pianotech

• 1.  New Education Hub

Registered Piano Technician
    Posted 11-03-2022 20:51
    On behalf of the hard working Education Committee I invite everyone to check out the education hub on ptg.org

some menu item will be restricted to ptg members only, but everyone should can see what's being offered. 

many hours and sacrifices were made to bring these files to you Gold Leader, honor their efforts. :)

------------------------------
    "PTG - Expand your Horizon. Share the Vision"
    "Promoting Quality Service for the World's Pianos"
    "Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest. 'Til the good is better, and the better best."

George W.R. "Bill Davis", RPT
    2315 Rocky Mountain Rd NE
    Marietta GA 30066-2113
    CP: 770-778-6881
    bill@pianoplace.net
    www.pianoplace.net

• 2.  RE: New Education Hub

Posted 11-04-2022 00:12
    Our Charleston/Savannah Chapter had a Zoom Thursday Evening set up by Lowell Wakker. Ashley Turner ran a great overview of the many new things on the PTG site and it is quite impressive. The search feature of PTG Journals is outstanding and I have been using it constantly. One thing I need to look at in depth are some of the high speed videos. The Education Committee is to be applauded for its fine work.

James Kelly
    Owner- Fur Elise Piano Service
    Pawleys Island SC
    (843) 325-4357

• 3.  RE: New Education Hub

Registered Piano Technician
    Posted 12-03-2022 23:11
    Sorry to bump this thread, I'm just now getting around to exploring the new Education Hub. My word, I wish this was around back when I first joined the guild! That is quite impressive. I always knew PTG had thousands of resources, it was just a pain to dig around until you found the right ones. Not anymore! A huge thank you to all the people who worked on this project!

Benjamin Sanchez, RPT
    Piano Technician / Artisan
    (256) 947-9999
    www.professional-piano-services.com