Pianotech

• 1.  Next Book Group discussion April 17th at 7p ET Practical Piano Valuation

Registered Piano Technician
    Posted 03-18-2024 21:29

Hello Book Group Friends,

I'm sending out this notice late and therefore would like to suggest that we skip the month of March and resume again in April.
    We've finished the last book, The Voice of the Piano, and will be starting a new book, Practical Piano Valuation by Larry Fine and Steve Cohen.
    There are several places from which to order the book and here is an Amazon link https://www.amazon.com/Piano-Book-Supplement-2003-2004/dp/1929145144
    I don't have the book right in front of me but I presume that reading from the beginning through Chapter 1 will be a good place to start.
    I haven't read the book. If we decide after the second chapter that it isn't a good match for our discussions, then we can talk about changing the book.
    See you next month!
    Ashley, SERVP

------------------------------
    Ashley Turner
    Ashburn, VA
    703-657-9404

• 2.  RE: Next Book Group discussion April 17th at 7p ET Practical Piano Valuation

Registered Piano Technician
    Posted 11 days ago

Hello Book Group Friends,

We are meeting Wednesday the 17th at 7p ET to discuss Chapter 1 of Practical Piano Valuation by Larry Fine & Steve Cohen.
    Here is the zoom link 
    Join Zoom Meeting
    Meeting ID: 824 8948 8755
    Passcode: SERBook
    Looking forward to seeing you then.

Ashley Turner
    Ashburn, VA
    703-657-9404